PRIMARY BATTERIES - 3.0V Li-MnO2 Batteries
Li-MnO2 Cylindrical Cells
Lithium Manganese Dioxide (Li-MnO2) Battery is the first commercialized and also the most widely used lithium primary battery in the market. It is available in different form factors: cylindrical, button (coin) cell, pouch (soft pack), even with customized shaps.
Li-MnO2 battery has a well balanced features: good energy density, middle to long shelf life, relatively high voltage (3.0V), and a medium wide temperature range.
It is also flexible enough to customize to fulfill different applications, like power consumption, temperature range, life, etc. Contact us to find the best design for you.
- Premium reliability and high manufacturing yield
- Low self-discharge rate: <1% per year
- Long shelf life: 7-10 years
- Wide temperature range: -40 to 85 oC
- High energy density
- Utility meters (electricity, gas, water, heat, etc)
- Medical and personal care products
- Tracking devices and logistic identification products
- IoT, RFID applications,
- Toys, remotes
|Model||International Standard||Voltage (V)||Dimension (mm)||Capacity (mAh)||Max. Pulse Current (mA)|
Li-SOCl2 3.6V Battery
Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) battery
Li-FeS2 1.5V Battery
Lithium Iron Disulfide (Li-FeS2) battery